Our Complaints Procedure
If you are not completely happy with our service we would like to hear about it, that way we can put it right. We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible; however sometimes we may not get things right first time.
We want to:
• Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
• Give your complaint the attention it deserves
• Resolve your complaint fairly without delay
• Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was handled
HOW AND WHERE TO COMPLAIN
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our products or service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
- By telephone on 07716624306 or via our Facebook page or our Contact page
• By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• In person at Millar Windows & Doors LTD,
• In writing to us at the address above – please address your letter to the Complaints Manager
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we cannot, we will write to you within 5 business days to tell you:
• Why we have not resolved your complaint
• Who is dealing with your complaint
• When we will contact you again
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly, but if it is complex it may take longer. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing.
To find out more about our Complaints Procedure contact us here.